Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: when is your Birthday

ohhh happy birthday @Nay69 Smiley Very HappyHeartbirthday a.png

Thanks so much @Shaz51❤️

Hello 

@Vanity01, @Plumpeaches, @HellonWheels,

and hello and welcome @LadyLover62 when is your birthday Smiley HappyHeart

Hi @Judi9877

It sounds like you had a great time had for your birthday 🎂
You are definitely not old !
That would mean that I am somewhat of a dinosaur 😂😂😂😂
Hope you had a fantastic birthday x 💐

Happy Birthday @Nay69 for Monday! I love it when people celebrate their birthdays on SF. It's wonderful seeing all the colours, food and lovely messages as bright as can be and large as life. Maybe next year hey?

I just found this thread and started reading @Shaz51, then pages down I realised posts were from last year. HA! Stoooooopid me! 😛

I'm pretty sure @Zoe7 got my birth date last year. Or maybe it was you. Hmm... the memory's not that accurate anymore. So to recoup, it's 2nd day of next month for the same year 'Mack the Kn---' by Bobby Darrin was playing on the radio. What a boy hunk!bobby darin.jpeg

I got yours @Hope4me xoxo 

Thanks so much @Hope4me

Don’t generally celebrate birthdays but I think I will from now on.
Have a great day 💐

Hello Everyone

I am the Birthday Keeper of the forum and I am looking for everyone`s birthday to celebrate your day weather small or BIG as you like with your friends here , so let me know when your birthday is

@Wanderer, @WideWhale320, @Appleblossom, @Adge, @Ant7, @Sherry, @Time, @boot, @PeppiPatty, @lapses, @Dec, @Exoplanet, @eth, @Maggie, @BlueBay, @BlueBells, @oceangirl, @Pepsimax, @Elin, @Boo13 , @lola , @Sophia1, @plasmo, @TAB, @saturnzoon @eudemonism, @GoatKunce @Jumpingcactus, @Razzle, @Fee1 , @Teej, @lisajane, @Kurra, @Bella1978 , @Zaphod , @Happyness, @BabyDragon, @utopia , @strong , @destructive, @thecolourblue, @Lunar, @Lauz, @s-jay, @SleepyPanda, @Rockpool, @LOVELUKE, @Lilyq

hello @Former-Member, in my post before did all the memebers names worked

Hello Everyone

I am the Birthday Keeper of the forum and I am looking for everyone`s birthday to celebrate your day weather small or BIG as you like with your friends here , so let me know when your birthday is

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance