Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: when is your Birthday

Hi,
The 9th of August

It's 9th of August 

thanks @Bentpole-01 , how are you today Heart

Hi @Shaz51. How are you going? I’m ok. Had an interview with the experts at the Women’s mental health clinic at Monash Alfred psychiatristy research centre recently. Was very interesting. Professor Killarney wants me to cut back on my meds... doubts that I really have a M I. Their doctor also recommended a new hrt for me. Would highly recommend their services but very long waiting lists as it is a free service. How are you going? And @Faith-and-Hope? Best, f1 😊

Hey @Fee1  👋 

Good to see you .....

I think we’ve got your birthday down, from memory ?

That’s sounds like good news over all.

Hello Everyone

I am the Birthday Keeper of the forum and I am looking for everyone`s birthday to celebrate your day weather small or BIG as you like with your friends here , so let me know when your birthday is

@Boonana, @Ali11 , @Meowmy , @BryanaCamp , @Serenity1 

I’m on the 13th of October 😊

Hello Everyone

I am the Birthday Keeper of the forum and I am looking for everyone`s birthday to celebrate your day weather small or BIG as you like with your friends here , so let me know when your birthday is

@Gusday, @Ali11 

@firststep  @jsuskeo  , @PlantLady , @Tictac , @Alexa , @Mitoko  , @Zono , @MrHD , @Mumof2 , @Snoopy88 , @SkyView7 , @Gazza75 , @GeminiLion 

I get to turn 21 again on 21st June

me too on the 25th june @GeminiLion  Smiley LOL

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance