Skip to main content
Former-Member
Not applicable

365 Project

I recently read about the 365 Project that was started by someone who was having difficulty with depression I think.. she took a photo everyday for a year of something that she was grateful for/enjoyed etc

I was wondering if we could do something like that on here, share a picture/ describe something... about something that we are grateful for each day with a little comment.. for instance

Photo on 15-08-2015 at 10.36 am #2.jpg  We had a great pre breakfast time building a tree house for the elephant complete with a water hole and pool! So grateful for fun times!

Mods... would this be ok?!? 

1,328 REPLIES 1,328

Re: 365 Project

Am not a mod but love it @Former-Member

Mine would be that I can hear birds singing outside while I am sitting here typing into computer. 

It is great that my head is quiet enough to notice them.

cheers

Hi @Former-Member

Thats a fantastic idea!!!!

i have uploaded a photo of rose bushes (which i have outside my own house and pruned this morning) because they remind me of the beautiy in the world and so make me smile 🙂

april-roses.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

No photo today but I cooked up some pears and apple with cinnamon and just a little bit of sugar this morning and the house smells so good! Its the little things right!?! 😄

I love those smells.

I went and played with recorder consort this morning.  There were 4 of us. It was lovely but a bit of a drive again. It was nice out.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm loving this idea too...i tried to upload a picture of my cat and dog snuggling together in dog's bed. Sorry ...Thwarted by technology again!! Anyway, picture a sand coloured lab/staffy looking dog and a tabby cat snuggling. Cat has an air of self satisfaction, dog looking a little less happy Smiley Wink. Our dog 'tilly' is very tolerate...anyway, always makes me smile and reminds me how sometimes the strangest of relationship can work.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like it was worth the drive @Appleblossom :smileyhappy

Yep .. though I was hinting to them if we keep doing it to make more time so I can relax more .. They all live in Fitzroy. 

It is very calming .. Renaissance 4 part recorder. I play alto/treble. Our teacher set it up and has booked us for her birthday.  Scared us all into practising while she was touring in Europe.

I love this idea @Former-Member - I will definitely participate!

Former-Member
Not applicable

My thing for today, happy dancing with my little girl after school (at school) because her teacher said she is concentrating lots better this term! lol