Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Long Rave

Hi all, 

i have been really slow to react to some good news that has happened on this thread over the last week (which has been an indication of my headspace not my heart. 

@Mazarita@CheerBear

@CheerBear

@CheerBear

@CheerBear

I loved reading your awesome news. So well deserved for both of you. I know there is still a tough road ahead but it’s awesome to see you having some really cool things to work towards. 💜🤗

@Former-Member

not sure what has happened. I just tried to post 4 pictures and it looked successful but instead the post had tags to @CheerBear where the pictures should be. I then edited it and put the pictures back in but the same thing happened. 

That's very strange @Teej. I will pass this issue on to the community managers/IT.

Morning everyone @CheerBear @eth @Teej @greenpea @Exoplanet @saturnzoon and all

@Teej ive had the same trouble with pictures a few times too

Congrats @eth how exciting! 🎉🎈

Thats great youvr finished your knitting project @Mazarita mines been on hold for a bit. Lost abit of motivation but hopefully itll come back soon enough... the weathers pretty crappy so might do some today in between some chores.

@eth 

Im so thrilled that everything is ok and you have that news. Also so thrilled you had people to celebrate that great news with. I have pics for you too which may go haywire. 

0BC4BC1F-4699-4B96-A22D-A73D378A30A0.jpeg

Some cheer for you.Some cheer for you.

💜🤗. Lots of love 💕 

@CheerBear i hope your visits go ok today and arent too stressful for you and LF

@Jupiter It just worked for @eth and I don’t know what happened. I’ll try again. 

Thanks @outlander and @Teej.  Can't see the pictures yet but there's usually a delay before they show.  Looking forward to seeing them.

Thanks @outlander for letting me know. It’s really strange. 

Trying again @Mazarita@CheerBearFAF4E54B-BDCB-424F-86B0-1730610335EC.jpeg

04D9217E-83A5-4B1F-A0F2-EC76EA76A937.jpeg

CA3FDD29-4DB5-45D1-9632-C36B5341CE3C.jpeg

Your pics worked that time @Teej
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance