Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hello @eth

I believe that you did the best thing for you in letting the organisation know about this new support worker...

Her behaviour was totally inappropriate...

Aside from your struggles that have been explained....notifying someone in such a short time frame ...as well as your not being consulted about a new worker is rude and unacceptable...breaching the guidelines of a role of support worker I imagine...

I am hoping that you can see it that way and put the matter aside for them to deal with...not letting yourself be affected by such lack of careon their part..

You have much to look forward to with your grandchild and family..hang onto those warm loving feelings Heart

@Appleblossom thanks for saying that about my way of sharing.  I sometimes get concerned that I'm saying too much about the problems with the system, but do so in the hope that it will help others avoid similar issues.   Glad to hear you are able to untangle things at times and really hoping you are able to have the help you want.  I think you do a great job staying so balanced - I'm sure choir, music and volunteering at the zoo help a lot.

Hi and thanks for understanding @Sophia1.  I don't think it was her fault, but it still wasn't ok.  Probably the blame lies with the team leader.  And my complaint will go above them to my coordinator of supports - I left a message on her phone when I was upset this morning.  That should show them how it affected me.

Hope life is steadily improving for you.

Agreeing with everyone above @eth .... on all counts ..... 💜🌷

Hugs n hugs @Mazarita .....7AD14C7A-DF78-4F7E-B08B-679BB4B608CC.jpeg

💜💐🌷💕

Magnificent roses @Faith-and-Hope xx

Thanks @eth ....

Not one of mine tho.  Just a found-and-liked.....

Hi everyone, thanks so much for the tagged posts over the past day or so. Wonderful to read thoughtful comforting words. Still in a quiet place recovering from the couple of weeks of high anxiety and feelings of failure over the project I withdrew from. Sending love to all this morning. Heart

forest clearing

@CheerBear, especially thinking of you and your person this morning. Heart

Good morning @Mazarita I hope I haven't missed you.  Beautiful picture of dawn in the forest.  Hoping to chat.

Hi @CheerBear  Smiley Happy

Morning @Mazarita and thanks for your morning thoughts. It is a beautiful picture. I hope your morning has started well ❤

Morning @eth. Very cool to read your news about your grandbaby being announced. I hope yesterday was OK for you.

Image result for sunrise pictures

Another dawn for you @Mazarita and @CheerBear   When I get up earlier I always seem to be here on a morning when you both aren't!

Good morning also to @greenpea @Faith-and-Hope @Sophia1 @Appleblossom @Exoplanet @Shaz51 @outlander @PeppiPatty @Dadcaringalone @Teej  and anyone else around today.

I'm heading for the capital tomorrow until Thursday and will be off-line so I'm hoping to catch up for chats today.

Early start after very broken sleep.  Lots more rain overnight, the garden is loving it.  I heard a bird I've never heard here before dawn but couldn't see it.  

Hoping my washing will dry today.  

Hoping today is starting gently for you all.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance