Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

I rarely watch anything on YouTube, @CheerBear, but I can imagine how funny that might be. Funny story too about the 'coloured' TV. Take your pick: red, yellow or blue. I do remember well when my mum got a real colour TV. I was in my teens. It was so exciting!

We've had days and days or rain and some storms here. Same for the next four days according to forecast. Strange weather for these parts. Glad you are getting some of the good stuff though. Woman Happy

Coloured boxy computers, Nokia phones with snake games, and discmans that chewed through batteries and always skipped if I moved in anyway at all, were in my teens @Mazarita. Good times 😆

Our garden is enjoying the sunshine and weather. I planted some more seedlings over the weekend and my new friend came and weeded the vegetable garden yesterday. We're doing the vegetable garden together as a little project. It's nice to have a friend like him 😊

I'm going to head off and start getting prepared for whatever the day has in store. Always great to catch you. Hope your day goes OK and the weather settles.

@eth good luck with getting off on your trip and hope its fabulous for you.

Also a big hi to @soul. Your message yesterday gave a great feeling smile. Hope you're well.

❤ to all

Lovely to hear about your seedlings and friend, @CheerBear. It's now the 'blue hour' here and the birds have started singing. Time for me to go back to bed. Our chat this morning has put a smile on my dial. A great start to the day. Woman Happy

Saying hi to everyone who passes by here later today too, especially @Exoplanet, who I have missed lately. Love to you. Heart

@eth, have a fabulous trip. Love to you and all who you care about. Heart

Looking forward to better times now that the dust is settling on my recent rollercoaster with the never-to-be video project. Looking forward to spending more time catching up with all here. Heart

Good morning @Mazarita and @CheerBear  thanks for the tags and well wishes for my trip.  I was awake when you were chatting but only now came on-line.  Had to do a few last minute things before going, ready to walk out the door with 5 minutes notice now.  Really looking forward to our road trip.  Wishing I could help with the driving.  Sil's mum (I think I'll call her M from now on) is in her 70's and a five hour drive will take it's toll on her no doubt.

Hoping I haven't missed you completely this morning but it seems likely.

Have a good week if I have.

Maz it's great to see you starting to feel a bit better.  And CB sounds like you had a pretty perfect day yesterday.

Really looking forward to playing with my granddaughter and meeting my new grandbaby.  Heaps!!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Hi to anyone else here this morning.

Feel like we play a game of tag sometimes @eth! Thinking you might be already headed off now. Good effort from M to be driving so far! Enjoy 😊

I decided to go in to the hospital for a visit today and am heading out to run some errands soon before going in. Aside from the occasional sip of broth, unwell person hasn't eaten for over a week. We made soup last night with well one thinking maybe a taste from home might help. This soup, which is a signature dish of well one, has been medicine for all kinds of things for me over the years so fingers crossed it can come through again 🤞. I feel scared when I go in to visit, of lots of things, but I know I'd regret it if I didn't take the chance to spend time with them.

Hoping the day ahead is one with good in it for all 👋

Thinking of you @CheerBear

I understand the feeling scared bit before the visit....

Also the regretting if not going...

You are listening to your own intuition and being guided by that....

the expression that you used before...(sorry have forgotten already)...it included just "being"

I think that you are doing exactly that as well as checking in on self along the way... 

there is no right or wrong way of going about this...we each must follow our own intuition...

take care ....yourself...your well friend ...your children ...your family...xxHeart

good morning @Mazarita

I read that you are allowing yourself time to settle...

a great way of looking after you...

the weather might affect you slightly when feeling more vulnerable and on another day not affect you at all..

I find this in myself...

I know that you will miss @eth whom we all hope has a very special trip as well as family time..

I still struggle responding to too many threads..I have missed many conversations with you @Mazarita..not as a result of anything that you have written...about my recognition that I needed to step back a bit...at the same time I had concerns of writing something that might be misunderstood..have in fact done this...

I will check in on you and cheerbear here rather than tag you to another thread..

take careHeart

Hey all 🙂

Thanks for your lovely, warm message @Sophia1

I went visiting today and am glad I did. Magic soup isn't going to be a cure but it was a nice thought. When I am there I'm getting better at putting past stuff aside and looking at what's right on front of me - someone I really do love and I know loves me too. It's a good place to be right now.

Hope the afternoon is going along well for all ❤

Hello Everyone 🙂

@Mazarita @eth @outlander @CheerBear @Sophia1 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @greenpea @Appleblossom @Teej @everyone         

Good morning, @Exoplanet. How are you going? It's been raining so much here this past week and forecast to the end of this one. Hope you are getting some where you are too. I haven't got much to tell of my days at the moment, as I'm spending them indoors because of the rain and high wind. Hope to read more from you soon. Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance