Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

thanks @eth Heart ill be ok, just need to ride out the emotions that come with it while it sinks in abit more.

morning @Zoe7 hoping todays a good day for you Heart

morning @Mazarita Heart thats a lovely picture. hoping your getting abit more sleep since i know you were up quite late last night

I am looking forward to dinner because it is at a restaurant I really like @eth We are booked in relatively early so we can all be home early as well. I am working for half a day in the afternoon on Thursday so need to get that organised today as tomorrow is a full on day for me with appointments. 

I hope you have a lovely dinner with your bro and SIL - such a nice thing to do to take them out for dinner Smiley Very Happy

Hope today is good for you Hon Heart ...and for you @outlander Smiley Happy

Hope your appointments go well @Zoe7

I do too @eth Smiley Happy

I am heading to the pool today - I haven't been for nearly 2 weeks because of work so it will be nice to be in the water again. Do you have water tai chi today?

Yes I do @Zoe7  Looking forward to it.  

I love being in the water @eth It is so calming. I might not do all my exercises today but will float around and just enjoy the feel of the water a bit - looking forward to it also Smiley Happy

Me too

Smiley LOL

re being in water 

Smiley LOL

Flying by with quick wave

Just popping in to say a quiet good morning. Hoping there are at least some good moments for you all and hoping that any appointments that you may have go well

💗💗

@Mazarita@Appleblossom@Zoe7@eth@CheerBear @Teej  @Exoplanet and all passing through

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance