Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Thanks @eth. Sleep is good 👍🙂

Hiya to @frog who I can see here too. How's your day looking frog? 🐸

Its coming hot again here too @CheerBear after a few days of welcomed rain.

Your day sounds good too. No need to apologise. I understand and theres never any pressure to stay beyond your limits.
I have been reading but idont have experience in the area you having s hard time with but know im walking along aide you anyway 💚💗

I had a washing machine fall onto my foot @eth they done xrays a week ago but it was pretty fresh and they couldn't see any breaks but its not much better still so its a little worrying. I cant walk much and even sheets touching my foot ia painful.

OUCH!!! @outlander

I notice you around @outlander and always appreciate your presence, even when it is quiet. Thank you 💗

Hello @CheerBear @outlander @eth hope your plans pan out and you get some rest too.

I am trying to thing of something happy to do today, because I have a lot of chores lined up which is a bit of a drag Smiley Frustrated

Maybe something on netflix tonight. I have a short list Smiley Happy

Hi @Mazarita @Shaz51

Hi @frog hope you reach your goals with the chores today and find something good on netflix.  I'm watching Harrow on iView at the moment. Australian crime drama.  It's really good, just the sort of thing I like.

Do you like tea @frog? I have a little collection of fancy shmancy teas that I treat myself to sometimes when I need a little lift. Hope your Netflixing feels good and your chores go OK ❤

Maybe an icecream @frog? Its pretty hot here ao would be a good treat today

@eth @frog @CheerBear @outlander

I have dropped son off for his weekend away. Doing a rehearsal at my place today.  Keeping things simple.

Just thinking about how many incompatible social situations I have tried to fit into to, and no wonder I ended up being so frustrated and things not working.  It was all the rapid changes that made my life so complex ... not that I was complex per se ...

Hope you have a good weekend all.  As Good as Possible 

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance