Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

thanks @eth Smiley Happy thanks for the recipe, sound yum & healthy too.

I've managed to do a 10 mintue high intensity workout, shower & dress & buy groceries. Just trying to get some cooking done now. (Ignoring the big pile of washing up!)

Good luck with your admin, sounds like pretty tricky stuff but I'm sure you'll do great. My car is something I always put off, it's overdue for a service - those phonecalls give me the heebee geebees. Hope your psychologist and case management are helpful for you. My brother is in psych ward overseas atm & we're wondering how he's going to get linked into support services as an outpatient later on.

thanks for your reply, hope all on the thread are having a good Thursday

Good Afternoon Long Ravers ...

Smiley Happy

@Mazarita @eth @greenpea @Zoe7and whoever is reading

Smiley Happy

@BryanaCamp Sounds like you got motivated!

I find car services and teeth services are stressful cos they can be expensive, but sadly putting it off does not help.  Atm for me both types have become ... MAJOR services ... ouch!

Needing a quiet day today. Home from appointments and shopping.

Smiley Happy

Good afternoon @Appleblossom @eth @greenpea Not long home from work but feeling okay this afternoon. It has been a good day - helped one of the teachers with a little extra marking as she seemed quite tired and a little stressed today - I had time so it was no problem at all. She was so grateful so that was also nice. As always - glad to be home with my fur babies though and getting settled in for the night to watch the footy Smiley Very Happy

Hope you have all had a good day and the evening is okay for you all too Heart

Got book from library

"The Awakened Introvert"

I like it.

Smiley Happy

@Zoe7 

I will have to look that one up @Appleblossom The title itself has been interested Smiley Happy

Good morning to @Zoe7 @Mazarita @Appleblossom @BryanaCamp @eth @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Adge @Exoplanet  I have been awake since 1.30:o!! So hopefully will get some sleep later on in the day. Just wanted to wish everyone a super Friday. Lots of love greenpeaxxx

Morning everyone.

1:30 is a bit early @greenpea! I had a very tossy turny night and an early start too (not 1:30 though). Too much going on and I think my head was trying to work it all out in my sleep 🤨 I'll try and have a rest later as well.

Hope the day has started well for everyone and there's some good in the day for all.

@CheerBear  I hope you have a nice rest later on CheerBear 🙂 xx

It must have been the night for it @greenpea @Mazarita I also had am up and down night, Hopefully a shower will wake me up a bit more this morning and I will get through work okay, Hope you both get a little more rest duing the day Heart

A super Friday to you too @greenpea & @Zoe7 @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Mazarita & everyone.

I've been awake since 4.00am, that's bad enough.

Yesterday it was 3am, & I didn't manage to catch up during the day, despite trying.

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance