Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Thanks @outlander 😊 I'm heading out to pick up the littler people now also. Hope your afternoon goes well.

Hey @CheerBear I can't wait to hear what your NDIS win was!

It's not a huge win @eth but it looks like they made a mistake and either didn't read my application properly/at all or the attachment I sent in was put into smaller attachments and the assessor hadn't seen them all (which I've been suggesting but no-one with any power seems to have heard me and I haven't heard back from anyone with any power despite a lot of asking and a lot of "someone will get back to you"). I heard from a power holding person and it looks like it's being rectified with nothing more I have to do as far as access now, as it should be being that I've done it already ☺. I'm still waiting to hear a proper answer from them but it looks like it will come soon-ish, and today instead of it feeling like a head vs wall match it felt like some movement in the right direction.

Far out it's a lot of waiting, uncertainty and confusion at times though!

(that's the shortish and vague forum version of it all)

How has your day been today?

@CheerBear that sounds like it's good news, at least you don't have to jump through any more hoops for the time being.  Have everything crossed for you.

My day was fairly quiet.  Spent 2 hours with sil's mum next door learning the basics of the card game bridge.  This time last year I would have been overwhelmed by the first ten minutes!  If I can get it together we might be a formidable team.  Had a couple of good laughs too.  Then tonight I cooked dinner at her place for her, sil and me  and it was yummy even if I do say so myself!  (more on the FF thread shortly)

Hope you're having a fun night with your kidlets and seeing your new special friend soon.Smiley Wink

Sending warm thoughts your way too @Mazarita Heart

Wondering if anyones still up 🤔

@outlander I am

Hey @The-red-centaur how are you?

It doesn't matter. 

How are you 🙂 @outlander

Of course it matter but can understand if you dont want to say @The-red-centaur
Im ok just cant switch off tonight so just been reading for hrs. Still cant sleep ao thought id come on here.

Hows your respite centre going? Have you settled in ok?

I slept 22hours last night/today so I guess you call that settling in. And I guess that's why I can't sleep tonight. @outlander what are you reading atm
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance