Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Good mprning @eth Up early but going to have another sleep if I can soon. Hope your day is a good one Heart

Hey @Zoe7   I'm going to sleep again before much longer too.  How have you been?

I haven't been tpp good but getting there @eth - just need time to get back on track a lttle. How have you been?

That's  no good @Zoe7 .Hope today is better for you.

I've been good thanks.  Had a lovely time with my sister.  She left at 4.30 this morning.  

So glad you had a lovely time with your sister @eth Smiley Very Happy 4.30 is very ealy to leave Smiley Surprised Do you have anything planned for today? I am going to try to put some things on the trailer to take to the tip and then try to cut Toby's hair if I have the energy.

@greenpea @Zoe7  will catch up with you some more sometime soon.  Heading back to bed now xx

Sleep well @eth I may do the same.

@greenpea catch you another time too Hon Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Adge and @Exoplanet .  Are either of you still here somewhere?

Hi @eth Good morning.

I'm sort of here, but not at all functional.

Brain-Fog, F&H calls it...

Adge

So glad you had a lovely time with your sister @eth , sounds like a rest day needed today for you xxxx

Hello @, @Zoe7 , @greenpea , @Adge 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance