Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

😁 Pun appreciated @Zoe7 .....

Yes @Pepsimax ...,, day of classes for me today.  How are you doing now ?

lol @Faith-and-Hope 😀

Next is our first painting class @Zoe7 ..... I am excited about that 😊

What a good day @Faith-and-Hope - a walk around and painting class all in the one day - it sounds like the perfect day for you - so happy that you are enjoying this day. Smiley Very Happy

I managed to peg the washing out so I have achieved something myself - now going to watch a little tv snuggled with Toby for a little while.

Hellllloooooo @Zoe7, @Faith-and-Hope, @Pepsimax, @greenpea, @outlander how is evryone today xoxoxoxo

Hi @Zoe7 .... 👋💕

Out to a movie with my family tonight, but popping in here to see how you are doing .... ?

The weather is noticeably warmer here this week.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Faith-and-Hope & @Zoe7 xox

Hi @Former-Member @Shaz51 💓

I am still on the go tonight, so this is another fly-by, but I am picking up the thread of news, so please keep posting.  I will have a chance to stop and chat properly at some stage tomorrow .....

Hugs @Zoe7 .... hoping you're sleeping .... 💓😴 .... will catch you tomorrow too Hon.

💜🌹 @Snowie @Sans911 @Former-Member @Teej @CheerBear @greenpea @outlander@Pepsimax @BlueBay @oceangirl @MDT @Adge anyone else stopping past ..... please say hello ....

Hey @Faith-and-Hope
Hope you have had a nice evening
I've made a few posts here and there.

Morning everyone ....

I'm off to visit my Dad for a few days .... longer stint this time, as it worked out.  Looking forward to beach walks and some quiet time.  I'm going solo, which is a bit of a surprise ..... thought I would be asked to take D2 with me, but she is a great support for one who runs through his day from start to finish and needs someone to fetch, carry, clean-up-after, etc .... so the rest will be joining me in the west next week.

Hope you all have a decent day, and I will catch up with you a bit later.

@Zoe7 @MDT .... anyone else around.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance