Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hello @Zoe7 @soul @Adge @Faith-and-Hope

I am sitting quiet at home alone, plus cat, then going out for a small gig in an acoustic venue.

Smiley Happy

My son and I made a lovely lunch together. I did all the salad and he did eggs and kransky.  Yum

Smiley Happy

Went to supermarket and bought some remedies for my chest, throat coughs etc ... first time I have bought cough mixture for me ,,, as a good girl ...lol... I usually have just toughed things out, but with the voice ... its molto delicato ...

Heart

Have a good evening ... crazy weather here in Melb.

What's new?

Smiley Happy

That sounds good @Zoe7, and as though your rest day has helped to settle your system.

Hi @Appleblossom .... 🖐💕

Hope your chesty thing is on the mend now @Appleblossom, with meds for it. Sounds like you and your son had a wonderful lunchtime .... 😊

It suonds like you have had a lovely day and have a nice night planned @Appleblossom Smiley Happy

Take care of your throat and voice Hon - very important tools for you to do what you love Heart

Yes seemed to have settled with the rest @Faith-and-Hope - think those few days of gardening have caught up with me physically as well. Probably did a bit too much too quickly but the majority of it is done now so that is a bonus I suppose. Speaking of which - I better remember to water tonight. We are expecting a little rain over the next couple of days but it won't get into the corner enough so I have to hel it out with the hose.

I'm a bit reluctant to eat anything tonight - haven't had anything all day though - so might try a small tuna salad and see how that goes.

What are your plans tonight? More uni notes and visual diary work?

Exactly that @Zoe7 .... more notes and visual diary work.  But I am happy about how it is coming together.  I have to keep reminding myself that there is time .... because I want to do it all at once and it leaves me not knowing where to start ..... 

That is when a plan is good to have to tackle it all in small increments @Faith-and-Hope.

I have managed to water the garden just before the rain began. It should all get a nice soak in now. There are things that I would have liked to do in the garden today but they will have to wait until later in the week now. The rain is quite heavy now but lovely to listen to Smiley Very Happy 

I hope it has brought a peaceful feeling, just knowing how much of the garden is done now @Zoe7, so you can enjoy the results of all that work.  It's a work of art, you know ..... you have been painting with your green thumb ..... 😃

Sounds good zoesiemoso .. soz for dropping in been playing in Good Morning. Hi @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 😸 hi @Appleblossom appelbosom ok you said I was ‘cheeky’ .. 😸😬lol

HI @TAB .... 😊

Hi yourself @Faith-and-Hope .. 😀 I hope @ crazy_bug_lady is going okay with her thread.Well and that you are. Was nice to see @Fee1 today hadn’t seen her in forever 😸
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance