Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi again @Fee1 ....👋💕

Well done @Zoe7 ...,, that was quite a marathon today ....  I hope it’s relatively smooth sailing from here now and you’re back to work quickly.

I’m sleepy too @Snowie.  A lot of people here seem to be.  It is likely to do with the weather changes, at least in part.

@Shaz51 @Sans911 @TAB

Really glad there wasn't DBT today too @Faith-and-Hope I think I would have been driving home with one eye shut Smiley Surprised

Your niece just walked past Toby laying on the floor - gave him a sniff and walked on past - even Toby must be tired because he didn't even lift his head up lol

Definitely an early night for me tonight and I would suggest many of us ...including Toby Smiley Tongue

Did you get your notes sorted in your lunch break Hon?

I had one appointment today.  It took all I had to give.  I did lots of mindfulness in train.  I asked to finish 10 mins earlier.  I am back home. I should probably take 3rd prn.  Smiley Sad Smiley Frustrated Smiley MadSmiley SurprisedSmiley Embarassed

Hey I am getting better at telling my different feelings apart with emojis 

Woman Happy

You'll be the emoji queen soon @Appleblossom Smiley Surprised

Sounds like it was a difficult appointment Hon - look after yourself this afternoon Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 Heart

Hello @Faith-and-Hope had no work today as mum had her appointment today , loonngg day xx

Sounds like a really productive chat with your gp. @Zoe7.

I agree about the psychologist.  Needs to be someone with a gentler approach than last time. 

So glad to hear your positive news. ❤

I am considering going back to the same psychologist @utopia but with the understanding that we need a competely different approach. I liked her a lot - it just was not what I needed at the time (or ever) but it would be good to have someone that I could check in with apart from what happens with my GP and pdoc. Sometimes I just need to 'talk' and I find that difficult now with both of them - the emphasis has changed more to DBT for my pdoc. I found that seeing the psychologist who takes DBT for 3 weeks was a good outlet for me - I can't keep seeing her though as she doesn't normally see clients who she takes for DBT. I would find it a bit conflicting myself too.

How are you? What have you been up to? How are Abbey and Dog?

Hi everybody .... 🖐🌷💕

I went into lunchtime with painting a colour theory activity @Zoe7, so didn't get the notes finished then, but we had a relief teacher in the next class, and I was ahead in the work for that unit, so with her permission, I sat and finished the notes before starting the studio work ..... all sorted.  Home now and printing them out for the file for that unit.

It's good that you are working out what you need from the psychologist @Zoe7, and you are prepared to go back to working with her, negotiating where you need the treatment to go ....  and where not to go, just as importantly.

Hugs @Appleblossom .... 💜🌷💕 ... glad you are feeling that you are making headway, and I for one am loving seeing you work with the emojis .... art in its many forms is a great vehicle for expression and relating.

@Shaz51 .... hearing you.  I am glad you are sorting out a bit of rest time for yourself here and there.  You are a real Trojan ..... you just keep going and getting things done, but you've gotta look after that little kidney of yours ... and that means resting too ..... @Zoe7 has been telling me the same thing and encouraging me to pull my sleep hours back into a better balance.💗

Hey @utopia .... how are the doors going ?  I haven't got to your Home thread yet tonight to find out.  Hugs Hon .... you are not far from my thoughts ..... 💛

Hi to @Former-Member..... thinking of you most every day too ..... 💓💕

@Maggie how are you going ?

Anybody else around ?

So glad you got those notes done and was allowed the time Hon - that must make you feel like you are getting on top of it all @Faith-and-Hope

I think it is the right move for me - especially where I am at right now. Getting work sorted is the most important thing atm but after that is all done and I am more settled in that regard then beginning back with the psychologist could be good for me. I can only see how it goes and if it is not working then I can stop again.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance