Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hello @Adge  Heart see you tomorrow , hope you sleep well xx

awwww @Shaz51 That is so sweet my sister but you need to include yourself in that category Heart

We do indeed @Shaz51 .... 😃

I will be away from here for a couple of months across the Summer anyway @Zoe7 .... and I love that you are planning to kayak again .... 🎉💕

Not sure I will cope with you being away over Summer Hon - something else for me to have to get used to Smiley Sad

At least I will be officially on holidays so late night catch ups could work @Faith-and-Hope

I won't be away from the forums @Zoe7 .... 💚💜🌷

My heart just found it's rightful place back in my chest @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very HappyHeart

I'm going to log off Hon and head to bed - hope you are not too far behind me. Goodnight my angel Heart

Heading off now too @Zoe7 .... Goodnight Hon .💚💤💕

Hi @oceangirl .... 🖐💙

Hi @oceangirl thanks for the tag 😸 Hope things are okay for you

Abbey and Dog are well thanks @Zoe7. Abbey loves sitting in the rain.  So my white dog isn't so white and clean now.  And yum,  the smell of wet dog.  Lol. 

Spent some of today cleaning up my lounge room.  Still a little more to do.  But dry cleaners or steam cleaners coming to clean both couches tomorrow. Hope couches end up looking as good as new. 

Yes,  I remember you liked your psychologist - before things got rough.  So if she can accommodate your needs,  it might be good to see her again. 

It's late here,  so I'm off to bed. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance