Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Happy for you with the good news of starting back on Monday ..... sitting with you in the awkward feelings Hon .....

💚💐💕💚💐💕💚

Love the image ❣️

@Zoe7 Hi Zoe7 am very excited for you that you will be back to work on Monday. xxxxx

Feel like I've been hit by a bus with a couple of things that were discussed - hopefully it won't affect me doing the job but I have lots of doubts again right now @Faith-and-Hope - one of those doubts is that this is all going to fall apart around me. The Principal says she is there to support me but I also have doubts there too - she talks a good talk - yet to see how it will play out though. Definitely doubting myself and wondering if I am ready for all this Smiley Sad

Thanks @greenpea - lots of self-doubt going on this afternoon though - I should have known it wouldn't be easy though.

@Zoe7 You did well :). Cannot wait to hear how the first day goes 😄

I will be working in the afternoon on both days which is great because it will allow me to do mostly Maths and Science with the kids @greenpea - that part I am looking forward to.

@Zoe7 Wonderful! so they haven't got you stacking books in the library. You will be doing stuff that you want to do. That is fabulous 🙂 I am so happy for you.

Yep straight on a class for the afternoon @greenpea The kids I had for Art in prep and grade 1 so should know most of them - will take me a little time to remember all their names though Smiley Surprised

@Zoe7 Haha! They will be so pleased to see you back :D. I don't know how teachers remember all the kids names in classes without having time off ... I would need them all to have name tags!

That part is awesome @Zoe7 ..... so happy for you too  ..... 😘💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance