Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Yjank you CB Heart Today is an occasion day @CheerBear I was trying to find where you posted for it last year but couldn't. It is also a big day appointments wise Smiley Surprised

I'll try and dig it up this morning @Zoe7 🙂 Big love to you on this occasion day. Wondering how you're feeling with it coinciding with a big appointment day also.

Lots of ❤

Mixed feelings but actually looking forward to going out for dinner tonight @CheerBear

Hoping today is not too hard but feel like it will be so having something to look forward to is a good thing.

Hugs for the mixed feelings @Zoe7. Good to hear you have something to look forward to at the end of a long day. Is it a favourite food kind of place?

(Are you OK for me or someone to dig up the thread? - just wanted to check before I did)

Yes I am okay with the digging up of the thread today @CheerBear I haven't celebrated this day for a long time but I feel must better to deal with it this year. 

It is a favourite restaurant we are going to tonight so it should be a nice evening. I am hoping that no-one brings up the work stuff and iff they do then I feel comfortable (and strong) enough to shut it down - couldn't have sad that even at the beginning of this work thing Smiley Very Happy

I hope you have the opportunity to stop and take a moment to look back and appreciate the amazing things you've achieved this year and how far you've come @Zoe7. So awesome ❤

And yay for favourite restaurants!

I think once school has finished and I find out where I will be next year that I will be able to look back on what I have achieved @CheerBear I suspect there will be a little of that happening today as well in appointments so that will be nice as well as the harder stuff to deal with.

I better go and get ready for the day and my first appointment - will hopefully get to chat to you later today or tonight. Have a great day CB and thanks for thinking of me today Heart

All the best for today @Zoe7 and hope it has special and feel goods in bucket loads.

Catchya later 💗

Thanks for finding the quiet party thread @CheerBear - it has helped boost my happiness today.

I will update on my day later after dinner tonight - hope everyone passing by this way is doing as okay as they can be. Catch you all later Smiley Very Happy

Youre welcome @Zoe7! It took a little to remember what it was named. Finding it made me think of how much of a better place you've been in lately than you were this time last year (and why a shhhh thread was the preference for a party at the time). So cool to see Zoe and I love that you share your journey with us.

Also been wondering how your day has been and am looking forward to hearing about it if/when you share.

Happy dinner-ing!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance