Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi Hon @Faith-and-Hope Sorry I haven't been here - there is a lot going on for me right now and I am trying to deal with it the best I can.

There is nothing in Far and Away that I can see from today so maybe it didn't post Smiley Sad

I will go looking for it @Zoe7 .... ❤️

Thanks for checking in Hon .... 

It’s cold here tonight.  My Dad has lit the stove and we’re snuggled in.  I am doing some knitting.

I had a play with “Zoe’s Beach” image in Photoshop today, but didn’t come up with anything I liked.  Might have another go at it when I can access wifi next.  I did change the butterfly on the other image to a lace one ..... that way it’s not lost amongst the green of the leaves so much.

Hugs ..... sitting close by.

It has been pretty difficult for me since last Wednesday and since dinner on Friday night I have had to deal with even more. My whole family are very angry at what happened with the Principal and I had to tell them at dinner not to talk about it - it wasn't the place or time to do so. They agreed but I have had to deal with stuff since then. It seems as the time has gone on they have become even angrier at the situation and I have basically been telling them to let me deal with it. The fallout has been hard to deal with and has made me feel even worse myself. Sometimes things just need to be left alone and this is one of those times! I know they are all trying to support me in all this but it actually makes it harder for me to deal with by them bringing it up again. I honestly just want to try to move on - contact HR and go from there.

It really has been a horrible few days @Faith-and-Hope. I don't know where to from here but like so much in my life that is not something I have any control over it seems - so I am using all my energy to just get through each day right now and try to stay safe.

Hearing you @Zoe7 ..., on all counts .....47BE4AEC-8106-4BB4-A94E-B0827976C784.jpeg

C4D9908B-9723-4FEF-A2D2-ECFBE7CC6C87.jpeg

B8150B80-E3A3-4A0B-9E44-3D9B2989A3CA.jpeg

❤️🦋

I hope you are having a wonderful time with your Dad @Faith-and-Hope. I saw that you had lunch with your sister too today and hope that went well. Smiley Happy

I look forward to seeing what you come up with with 'Zoe's Beach' - when you finish someting you like Smiley Tongue

I may not be around much myself over the next couple of days - struggling to keep myself together and therefore not able to support anyone - will try to check in occasionally but sometimes going offline completely for me is best - it becomes especially hard to see others struggling when I am and not take on their pain also...

I understand @Zoe7 .... feeling for you so much .... 😔

Lunch with my sister today was really nice.  She is a very difficult personality, so it is usually a strain.

I do remember you telling me that about your sister previously - that makes it even more special that is was nice today @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Happy

I knew you would be feeling more me - another part of the reason I have stayed away - didn't want to take away any time you have with your Dad - that time is precious for you when you get it Heart

So is my time with you @Zoe7 ❤️  There is room for both ....

Oh Hon - you have managed to bring on the tears again but in a good way Heart

The images are through as well so I can see that you have been for a walk on the beach - such a lovely thing to share with your Dad (presuming you went with your Dad) and then with me. Do you have plans for tomorrow?

My sister's partner wanted to come around with her today to see if I was okay - that was really touching. I am so used to hearing about them arguing so that was something nice about him she had to say. She brouoght her dog and he played happily with one of Toby's toys in the back yard. When she left he wouldn't leave with her - he really does become obsessed when he finds a toy he likes lol - we call him her little Aspie dog - he is adorable though. Toby does get lots of cuddles from her and he does love her so thst was a highlight for him today I'm sure.

I do wish you had a Toby to keep you company @Faith-and-Hope - but as you can't I am happy to share him and Cat with you. Cat is happily asleep in her cave right now and won't move from there until it is breakfast time - oh to be a cat hey!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance