Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Can someone help me

That sounds like a bad combination @Pepsimax I certainly find it harder to deal with things when I am overly tired and through stress in there too and it becomes even harder.

Good that you are feeling a little better today Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7 been out to get the tablets for myself and my friend that I live with done some more colouring in too what are you doing today

Just moved all the potting mix from my car to the back yard so and cleaned out my car @Pepsimax Next job for today is to start spreading the potting mix and mixing it with the soil that is alresdy in the garden. I am hoping to get that done over today and tomorrow then plant the remainder of the plants I have to plant.

Ypu.have been busy @Zoe7 what plants did you get

Got some million bells for my hanging baskets, a couple of ferns and some flowering seedlings for the garden - couldn't tell you exactly what I got - just picked up some that I liked for more of an edging. They are all smaller plants so will plant them along the edge of the garden beds @Pepsimax.

Flowering plans ate beautiful @Zoe7 I do read along and saw you bought an azalea to remind you of @faith-and-hope you have such a special bond 

Yes it is pretty special @Pepsimax She has certainly been through a lot with me and given me more support than I could ever repay.

What are your plans for the rest of today?

So glad they have gone again tooo @Pepsimax Heart

Hello @Zoe7@Sans911@TAB 

Hi guys @Crazy_Bug_Lady is struggling on another thread anyway she used to be on here years ago and only @Teej and I have replied I don’t know how to help her re different experiences @Faith_and_hope

@Pepsimax It has been some time since we have seen you around the forum Hon and I am very much hoping that is because you are doing ok. A check in would be good @Pepsimax - missing you Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance