Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Depression and Grieving

@Razzle

Sorry I haven’t replied but I have been struggling just to get up and try to act normal.

No one has phoned me to see if I’m okay since I got back from my sons service, then they will

have the cheek to say that I should’ve contacted them, they did the same after my mum passed

away.

Im trying to stay strong for my 15 yr son as he is on the Autistic Spectrum and other issues,

Thank you for the support

🌹

@Shazz66  I’m so sorry you’ve been treated like this, I know exactly how you feel.  How are you supposed to have the energy to reach out for support from others when you can barely get yourself out of bed?  Why are people, particularly the people who are supposed to care about you, so cruel?  

Honestly, I have seen the absolute worst of people, for a long long time, and it makes me so sad that they can cause so much more pain to those already suffering.

Please take care of yourself and your precious 15yo.  ❤️❤️

@Shazz66 So Sorry for the loss of your son.  Sudden death often makes the grieving process more difficult.

I found lighting a candle, journalling, poetry, music and collecting photos and putting them up on the walls helpful to deal with my grief.  

Or you could have a special box with all sorts of things to remind you of him.  Things that were special to him or to your love for him.

I can only imagine the level of grief from the loss of a child.

Unfortunately I did have to manage a lot of grief whilst raising small children and that is extremely difficult.  I also had no calls or support from my big family.  The world is what it is and over time we learn who cares.  My family now is very small.  

Take Care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance