Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Burgerrings
Casual Contributor

Feeling hopeless

I've been feeling so low. I think that it can't get any worse but everyday I sink Abit lower. My life is fine good in fact but why don't I feel that way? I can't remember the last time I had a day that I was honestly happy to be here with not one negative thought. They keep crawling back in. I was supposed to go to the doctor today but instead I just kept driving thinking what's the point? They don't really care right? How does me showing up make any difference to them if I never showed up to anything ever again would it really matter? I keep thinking that if I died and every day was like today I had no social interaction all my friends and family, my job went on without me today what difference would it really make to anyone 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Feeling hopeless

Hi Burgerrings, its Wenna the evening moderator. I am going to send you an email. can you please keep an eye out for it. Many thanks

Re: Feeling hopeless

Thanks wenna
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance