Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Feeling very low

I’m reluctant to call a family meeting @CheerBear @as it seems like an opportunity for everyone to name call and blame me. I was left feeling very bad after the last one. I do go to relationship counselling with my Mrs, but it seems all about I’m the one who withdraws and is a general bitch to her. Not that I’m calling my wife a bitch, far from it. We had this exercise where we had to write down what we thought of our partners, the worst I said was silly and selfish at times. The Mrs said a lot of four lettered words. I know she loves me but just puts me last every time.

I cannot wait for respite as at least I am spoken to.

Thank you @Appleblossom. Your post made me smile through the tears. 

Hey @Queenie. Thinking of you this morning and hoping respite is helpful for you 💗

Hey @CheerBear it’s the weekend here at respite so all I’ve done is sleep. I don’t dare open my mouth about how I’m feeling as I don’t want to get shipped off to the hospital for assessment. It’s all okay is a mantra I’ve adopted for now.

Oh dear @Queenie. That doesn't sound totally ideal (the not daring to open your mouth part). How does that sit with you?

Hope the rest/sleep part is helpful at least.

I have been thinking of you. It's good to see you ❤

I'm starting to turn the corner @CheerBear . I am beginning to see there is light in the end of the tunnel (and it isn't an oncoming train). I go home in two days so hopefully this feeling continues to improve once I am home. 

I am lonely in life, I've discovered. As the Mrs puts the tv as a higher priority than me. That's something I think I have to work on with my new therapist (I got a new one funded by the NDIS). I want to be a more well rounded individual.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance