Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Somethingโ€™s not right

Re: I am struggling at the moment

Beautiful image @Faith-and-Hope.

@Sans911 Iโ€™m so sorry I put you through so much ๐Ÿ˜ข.

cheers for the support @outlander.

I think I am going to take a step away from the forum for a little while (unknown what little is.....maybe a few days, maybe less, maybe more). 

Its fair to say Iโ€™ve been hit pretty hard lately with stuff. Yesterday losing my cc without so much as a goodbye has been strange. 

Im really lost as what to say in this post except to say thank you for all your kindness and support. I am ok and going out with family tonight. 

Love and hugs to you all ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—

oh dear @Teej i do understand stepping away but please please dont stay away too long or hesitiate in asking for help. that is what the forums are for..

Hugs and hugs, youve come to mean so much to me and i treasure our friendship too.

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’œ @Teej .....

I know I donโ€™t deserve any support but Iโ€™m struggling to find hope at the moment. I donโ€™t know what to write except I need reasons to stay alive just now and they canโ€™t be my kids. I need something for me. The more successful my kids are the harder it is to justify me living. 

Here for you @Teej
You dont have to have alot of words and of course you deserve support.

I truly donโ€™t deserve support @outlander. Iโ€™ve changed so much I canโ€™t recognise myself. I am so scared and so ashamed that Iโ€™ve been dropped from cmh as being a lost cause. I know I am, itโ€™s 

the right thing for them to do but itโ€™s sent my si through the roof. I donโ€™t know how to face anything. I had some strange hope a couple of weeks ago and itโ€™s all gone now. 

Hi @Teej,

I know that it's not an easy time right now. Hang tight. You are a valuable human with so much to offer. You are also very brave and we have all seen you hit these dark pockets before, and pull through them with courage and grace. What helps you at times like these?

Do you feel up to visiting the feast for a bit, to try and take your mind off things?

Oh @Teej no, your not a lost cause. Not to me and not to many others here too. Offline can really really suck sometimes. It is so hard to loose all that hope so i can understand having such high si and lots of other big emotions and thoughts too.
Its ok to be scared but your really not a lost cause just havent found the right path yet

I need a reason to follow my safety plan @Chamomile. I am too far gone to be able to feast. I canโ€™t see the point of being here anymore. I just drag everyone down. Iโ€™ve been here nearly three years and havenโ€™t come far, have become so selfish and self centred and canโ€™t find anything to like about me just now. I used to be someone different. I feel threadbare and like I canโ€™t stitch everything together to make a human being worth living just now. The kids have gone away as has my best friend and I donโ€™t know why I should stay safe this weekend. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance