Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

Taking it one day at a time sounds like a reasonable way to look at it @The-red-centaur

The sun aways rises the next day no matter what we are going through - everything passes in time and the more we tell each other and ourselves that the further ahead we can look towards. It is by no means easy but it is possible. A few days ago you where in a deep, dark hole yet yesterday you felt more positive - that is huge progress. Try to hold onto that good and positive feeling, especially when you can feel yourself heading downwards again. It must be difficult when you know what happens without meds but for now you are doing okay and that is great to hear.

When I see my psychiatrist tomorrow I'm going to ask if I can be put back on an injection. I'm way too unsafe lately

That sounds like a really good idea @The-red-centaur and very pro-active from you to help you stay safe. Smiley Happy

Agreed ❣️

@The-red-centaur  @Zoe7 

So i have to keep my meds in the office now. And I start an injection soon, and my other meds have been increased.

That is actually a good thing for you @The-red-centaur  It will help keep you safe and I hope the med increase helps you stabilise a bit more. Heart

I hate the stupid hospital and the stupid cops for dragging me in here in handcuffs

I ended up SHing and pretty badly. Now I'm stuck in an emergency waiting room all night.

Hi @The-red-centaur ..... glad you checked in there, and here .....

Hugs Hon .... it’s sucky but I am glad it’s being taken care of now.

@Faith-and-Hope I just hate how tasmania has no 24hr psych teams and overloaded hospitals which means waiting in the waiting room for 16hrs to be seen by mental health. It's stupid.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance