Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

That is good news about going home to your place not the recovery place @The-red-centaur It is likely going to be hard without any meds - hoping you have support to help you through this and the psychiatrist and your support worker has something in place for you.

So good to be home

So pleased you are home @The-red-centaur Smiley Very Happy

Hi @The-red-centaur How is it going being back home?

I'm scared. The cops handcuffed me and dragged me to hospital and now they are trying to murder me

I'm scared is anyone on

hi @The-red-centaur
that sounds like a scary experience!
are you still in hospital now? did you want to talk about what happened?

Hey @The-red-centaur, I haven't met you before, am new here at SANE. Did you want to talk about what's going on for you right now? Heart

I'm home. Sane called the police on me and I schitzed out. I was really scared. TheAliens have taken over my life again and I just want to die

hi @nashy and welcome!

im sorry that happened @The-red-centaur it sounded like you were unsafe though. Is there something that usually helps when your like this? Do you have some supports that your able to call that could come and physically be with you to help you feel safer?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance