Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Please take care @Snowie .....

Sitting with you.

❤️

@Faith-and-Hope@Sans911@outlander@Zoe7

Everything went wrong yesterday. I can't say much but someone close made my situation a lot worse. On top of trying to look after M who came home yesterday from hospital.

The wrongness they did is going to take a long time to try and overcome. There will be fallouts that I and them will have to go through.

I had my psych visit today and spoke to him about what happened. He agrees with me but unofrtunately is not around all the time. 

I lost every will yesterday. Today is not much better but I will keep trying.

Thank you all for your help Heart

Big big hugs @Snowie here for you too 💜

I'm so sorry that happened to you @Snowie. It's so not fair when you are trying really hard. It must seem like thing on top of another on top of another.

Sitting with you in the wrongness.

❤️ @Snowie

My SIL was over yesterday visiting my M. They got talking about her daughter and someone bullying her at school. My SIL said "there must be something wrong with the bully, they must have mental problems" My M agreed with my SIL.

I didn't say anything to them but it hurt me greatly. Just because someone has a mental illness doesn't mean they are a bully. I don't agree with bullying at all, however I hate labels being put on people and assuming.   

RANT OVER

@Snowie 💜💜

I just started my housework btw..

@Snowie - it feels like such a convenient thing for people to do by blaming things on mental illness. Bullying, voilent assaults, shootings, etc. Yep, they wouldn't have done it if they were 'normal'. No wonder we're so stigmatised and discriminationed against.

How are you doing today?

@Sans911so true.

I am ok today. Am doing some housework

@outlanderI have vacuumed most of the house, just a little to go. Having a rest atm.

@Snowie@Sans911@outlander@Faith-and-Hope Morning ladies 🙂 Really happy that you are doing a bit better today Snowie xx. Wishing all the ladies and gentlemen on 'My special place' thread a caring and 'pea'ceful day xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance