Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

Sorry @frog for what you’re going through. 

Hugs 🤗 and more hugs 🤗❤️❤️❤️

sending you lots of hugs @frog HeartHeartHeart

sitting with you xx

hi @frog
just popping in to see how your going?

Hi @outlander I’m increasingly stressed but hanging in there. My psychologist has managed to find  an extra appointment so I’m seeing him on Friday. It’s hard battling on several fronts - work and son - in addition to the regular pressures. Thanks for checking in. My phone is not very forum friendly so I probably won’t be around till this evening. Take care friend. You’re a sweet person! 🐸💚

Hugs @frog im glad your psych has found an extra appointment on friday.
Having stressors from lots of angles does make things very hard. Im here for you if you would like to talk about anything.
i hope you have moment of joy in your day Heart

💚🌷 @frog ....

Heart  @frog

My pdoc suggested I buy ear plugs.  I tried them and they had a mild effect. Slightly different situation at my place.  Its not a complete solution.

Just letting you know that I HEAR YOU.

Take Care

Apple

Now for some light relief. For those of you who don't know, this is Beadnose, the winner of Fat Bear Week. Not just a version of bear body positivity, it's necessary to survive winter hibernation. She achieved this change in shape in just 3 months. So I'm thinking: me off meds and on. Might need to take 3 months to sleep it off. Who's in? Smiley LOL

Image result for beadnose before and after

Me .... 🖐

@frog

@Appleblossom @outlander and friends hello! I hope your evening is going ok. I had a rediculous day - so much went wrong that in the end I got to the point of laughing/hysteria. I kept thinking ok now what's coming. What else can you do? Sigh. Tomorrow is another day.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance