Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

Hi @Faith-and-Hope how are you travelling? I'm flagging after my bizarrely bad day. Should really hit the sack, but also feel like I need to wind down.

Feeling much the same @frog .... not that I have had a bad day .... it was a good one really, but fatigue is catching up on me from busy and emotionally challenging weeks prior to this one.  I would like to go to bed soon, but there is something I need to get to first, and it will make a good wind-down activity.

Hugs for your sucky day Hon ..... 💐💕

Hi @frog

Glad you had a decent day @Faith-and-Hope

@frog Sorry yours was ?>P0&%$#

I also love the idea of a real hibernation and 3 months sleep.

Heart

Hi @frog. Checking in with you and hope all is okay. 

Hi @soul I'm ok today, it being the weekend. My son is away for the week and I'm hoping that will give us both a bit of breathing space. I am dreading work this week - boss trouble. Have been contemplating taking a mental health day. My psychologist said go for it, but I still feel uneasy. Hope you are travelling ok.

Nice to have a bit more space @frog. Sorry to hear that things at work are troubling you. You shouldn’t feel bad about having some time off. Need to look after yourself.

Oh gosh I'm so tired. I think I'm having a weird stress reaction. Extreme itch - started on my legs, then arms, then sides. I couldn't help scratching and now have lots of bruises on my legs. I think my body is trying to tell me something Smiley Sad

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Hi @soul @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Shaz51 @CheerBear @Mazarita @greenpea @utopia @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Zoe7 Hope you are all travelling ok

ps once I start tagging people I realize how many forum friends I have - too many to tag - you know who you are Heart

@frog Good morning froggy I know exactly what your body is telling you it is saying go back to bed take the day off work and talk to your forum friends instead 🙂 xxx ps: Hope you are feeling better soon.

Sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather @frog. I am have some itches but it's due to walking at dusk and getting insect bites. Can you take some antihistamines perhaps? Also make sure that you are eating healthy, getting some exercise and resting enough. I'm sure you know all this but a gentle reminder and knowing that people are concerned about you is always nice.  

Good morning, @frog. Sorry you are having such a difficult morning. Bruises from scratching so much sounds awful.

I have had bad itching in the past that went on for extended periods. It seemed to be related to distress I was going through at that time.

I get itching these days as a side effect of one of the meds I am taking. I take daily an old-style, over-the-counter anti-histamine that was recommended by my psychiatrist. It takes away the meds itch, and also works to help me get to sleep at night, due to the sleepiness side effect of it. I take it for both reasons and it is helpful on both counts.

Back to the immediate issue you are facing today though, if I was in your state of tiredness and bodily distress, I would take a day off work for some rest and hopefully some easing of the itch symptoms. I might also go to my GP to have the itch checked out.

Hope you find some relief from this, however you deal with this day. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance