Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Leah99
Casual Contributor

Relationship: my bf comments how hot other girls are and it hurts my feelings

my boyfriend sometimes points out how attractive or hot some women are. Its always super awkward not to mention that it makes me feel uncomfortable. As a personal rule i never do that with my partner, even if i think someones hot, as to not hurt their feelings. 

I've told him that it makes me feel uncomfortable and he said he was sorry and that he doesn't have a filter when it comes to saying what he thinks. He said he wouldn't do it again, but he has and I don't want to bring it up with him. It makes me feel he doesn't care about my feelings sometimes

Does anyone have advice? I would really appreciate it

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Relationship: my bf comments how hot other girls are and it hurts my feelings

Welcome to the forum @Leah99. We're sorry to hear about your situation, it's hard when your partner doesn't really understand how you feel. Does he do it during a specific time (such as with friends) or just when you are together?  

Re: Relationship: my bf comments how hot other girls are and it hurts my feelings

Mostly during movies. I don't really wanna watch movies with him anymore 

I think you need to have a serious talk to him and he needs to respect your wishes and protect your heart (feelings). If he can't do that, I would not be with him but thats your choice.You derseve way better and to be treated with respect and to be cherished... @Leah99 

Aww thank you very much. I appreciate your advice a lot. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance