Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

KC01-2T.jpg

Something like this might work for you. To try  it you could place a hair tie on your wrist and a ring on your finger  and thread the yarn through  that way so that when you pull with your right hand (or left whichever is your dominent hand) the yarn will come over the top of your finger so you dont have to hold your finger up like the usual way.  

hook.jpg

hook2.jpg

Morning everyone
Hoping you all have a good day

I have my psych this morning but i really dont want to go. I dont know why i just dont want to go but i will

@outlandergood luck with your psych today, I hope it goes well sweetie Heart

Thanks @Snowie 💜
i leave in half hr

@outlanderhere if you need to talk, a distraction or to just sit my sis Heart

Evetythings all over the place @Snowie and theres no reason. Ive been feeling distressed all day and nothing has triggerred it and nothing is helping to reduce it either.

There doesn't have to be a reason @outlander. Sometimes we feel crappy and distressed and there is no sense to it. 

How did your psych appt go?

@Snowie 💜 ❤️ @outlander

I nearly caused an accident and it wouldve been my fault 😞 i literally stopped at a set of green lights. I coulent remember where i was or where i was going and the car was acring up which wasnt helping. I do not blame peole for honking really loudly. It took me till i was halfway home to remember what i was even doing. Thankfully the kids werent with me, im suppose to go do horses today but after that i dont think driving todays a good idea.
I honestly feel like I wasted her time, i didn't know what to say or anything so didnt really get anywhere. The session only went for 40 minutes today as everyone was running behind. She knows about the sh/si as well other than that i dont even remember much else. I have one session left to use in november and then thats it till feb next yr. @Snowie
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance