Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Spring times pretty good on a farm @Former-Member waiting and getting to see all thr babies both wild and tame. We have lots of rabbits in our paddock so cute when the babies start to venture out

ha ha @outlander

even a fox @Former-Member , wow

I have inherited a lot of petstoo

Morning lil Sis @outlander. What are you doing today?

Morning sis and everyone 💕

@Sans911 you were up early this morning...
Ive had about an hr or 2 sleep on an off. I was at mums house as she was at work and was late when she got back plus we had a pretty big storm with lightning striking pretty closeby so just stayed there. Im thinking ar looking at some fridges as ours is pretty much dead after a few yrs of having it secondhand and stores offer a payment plan so might have a look at least for sizing. And i think i might go back to the drs for my foot. Its still not much better even after almost 10 days now and was part of what has been keeping me up. Hate bothering them though.

What about you.. whats your plans for today?

I've been awake since 3:30 lil Sis @outlander! I'm about to go back to sleep for a nap.

Dr's sound good if your foot is no better. You're not bothering them, because you shouldn't be feeling like you are after this time.

Please get someone to deliver fridge. Don't get it yourself and try to manage with your pop.

I've just got the volunteer shift at the op shop later today.

Thats early! Abit more sleep sounds like a good idea @Sans911
Yeah ill see which dr is on today. The last one checked xrays and said he cant see anything and sent me on my way. So have been managing it myself but think needs to be rechecked.

No they can deliver it! I dont mind paying abit extra for delivery

Will you be having abit of a rest day besides your op shop shift?

Much planned @outlander

?

I wrote abit above @Flying_Hams just horses looking at fridges and possibly the drs depending on which are in
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance