Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Are notifications notifying?

yep @outlander @Shaz51 not just from today - for some time now

When u done the daily positive thread it worked.... did you do something different between then and the birthday thread? @Shaz51

I noticed some names were underlined too @Zoe7 maybe it is when shes copying and pasting?
She tagged me earlier in another thread with only 4 members meantion and it worked and with no underline....

@Shaz51 did you tag those four members individually on the thread @outlander is talking about or copy them - I think that is the difference here - @mentioning members individually as opposed to copying and pasting Smiley Surprised

Hey all! 
I'm not too sure whats going on and I am not very IT savvy. Hopefully this is something that @NikNik knows how to fix 🙂 

I'll highlight it for the weekend though 

@LouLouMagoo I am pretty sure it is something our @Shaz51 is doing that isn't working - I am receiving all other tags from other members - and notifications. Think it has somethiing to do with the copying and pasting not recognising them as tags!

I think so too @Zoe7
I seem to get the tags if its a msg directed at me or a few but when the big list comes out they dont work...

Problem solved @outlander @Shaz51 Smiley Tongue

Now we just need @NikNik to devise a full member list that can be inserted into posts where we want all members to be notified of something - ie Birthday wishes - maybe @Shaz51 can then be the 'keeper' of the list Smiley Very Happy

Did you get this one @Zoe7, @outlander ,

the 'keeper' of the list Smiley Very Happyfine with me as lone as @NikNik agrees

and I have scan my computer too

yep got this one @Shaz51 - it doesn't seem to be a problem when you individually tag a couple of people Smiley Surprised

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance