Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Who's who in the zoo: Meet the moderators

@Truffles are you a new moderator

Hello @Truffles, glad to meet you , I have seen you liking my comments Smiley Happy

Tell us a little bit about yourself Smiley Very Happy

Hello @traveller Smiley Very Happy

Hello @NikNik, good morning Smiley Very HappyHeart

I am suspecting there is a distinct feline bias amongst the moderators @NikNik any dog owners out there? 😀

Dogs all the way! 🐶🐶🐶

Dogs all the way @NikNik, , which @moderator  has dogs @NikNik, @Former-Member xxx

hello  @Wenna, welcome and love to hear 3 things about yourself you like to share

and when is your birthday xx

@NikNik yeh, animals, all Gods creatures, dogs, wombats and horses and especially lambs and humans (most of the time) ha ha. Spot on comment re stigma, (ourselves and others) re MI.

@Hobbit I like that you that you are using your experiences to help others, us, now. It is 6 years after my retirement and I am helping others after by having last year done a 400 hour CPE Clinical Pastoral Education training I now voluntarily visit in over 22 hospitals and nursing homes two days per week extending compassion and words of comfort to the sick and dying. However, due to my recent unexpected Bipolar1 episode I am having a little 'self-care' time out. Thanks for being a senior contributor.

@Imagine75 I will soon be able to tell you what that is like I will be 70 in 3 months but my husband is 75 now. health wise younger days were better for him. all that training is good to know, I mostly worked in age care I don't know much about childcare except as a midwife in my early days.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance