Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Sharing the wisdom within

It hasn't been going very well @eudemonism lots of negative feedback from the principal and it has been deflating - she hasn't had much nice to say at all - has been making me serious doubt wanting to continue but we have less than 4 weeks left so I just need to do what I can to get through - that is all I can do.

How is your garden going? Mine is getting a nice drink the last few days and growing nicely.

My garden is a ten year vision @Zoe7 -last year I threw a heap of peach, nectarine and apricot seeds out there. 5 have sprouted and popped up. So I'm hoping to get a couple nectarines and peaches and one each of the white and yellow flesh varieties. All the figs dropped off for some reason. I think because of stress. What about your garden?

My roses have been amazing this year and all my seedlings I planted have grown really well. Some of my herbs are growing well but some have dried out a bit too much and silly me haven't watered them enough ...it is definitley that they are in teracotta pots that I didn't seal first @eudemonism but I have more seeds so I can plant some more.

@Zoe7 don't worry about what the principle says. Worry about what you're thinking and how you're feeling about everything.

I have to worry about what the principal says because she is in control of when and how much I work @eudemonism At the moment she is still observing me and will only leave me on my own if she thinks I can manage it - which is ridiculous but there is nothing I can do about it - she has all the power in this scenario and as much as it is getting to me there is nothing I can do about it.

Do you use the produce you grow in the garden? @Zoe7 do you have any fruit trees?

Yea right @Zoe7 just do your best then i suppose and think about things over the school holidays. 

I have one lemon tree that fruits all year round @eudemonism I often give a lot away to my sister and GP because although I use lemon a lot there is simply too many for me alone. I am still trying to dig up my side garden to plant some veggies but I will need some help to get that patch sorted as I need to build a bed and can't manage it on my own right now. My sister will help me in the holidays though.

Yea ok @Zoe7 lemons are good. I've got a very stunted lemon tree outback. I'm hoping it comes good.

My lemon tree was hidden away under a lot of overgrowth when I moved in but it seemed to survive despite that - now it is thriving that I have cut back around it @eudemonism

I will eventually plant beans, carrots and lettuce - all the things I eat a lot of. I need some more basil seeds to get that growing as well.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance