Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Sharing the wisdom within

A bit the same here @eudemonism - had a sleep this afternoon but still tired - not planning on doing much tonight.

No worries @greenpea I'm up and down throughout the day, usually it's not that hard to deal with; I'm going to be writing down stuff, that's bothering me, onto a piece of paper, and burning it from now on. Have you heard of this?

Yea @Zoe7 I'm a bit too and fro with my thoughts and emotions... having friends to rely on helps... what's for tea?

@eudemonism HI Eude no I haven't heard about doing the paper burning can you tell me more about it?

@greenpeamay be it would be easier if you researched it... i think it would be to hard for me to explain... it's basically writing down the problems on our mind, no matter what they are, and burning the paper they're written on...

Hi @eudemonism and @greenpea I am having an early night tonight but wanted to drop in a hi and goodnight first Smiley Very Happy

No worries @Zoe7 i hope you have a good sleep and enjoy tomorrow

I'm going to do some research on ssri medications... @Zoe7 and @greenpea

@eudemonism I like the idea of it writing down my troubles and then burning the paper they are written on. Just visualizing it makes me feel comforted. I will look it up tomorrow.

Good night Eude and @Zoe7 hoping you both sleep well tonight.

ssri ? I haven't heard of that will look that up as well @eudemonism. Let me know what you find out Eude.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance