Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

Your feelings are real and valid @Sophia1 What we feel is very personal and although it may not be intentional from others, the way you are seeing things is your viewpoint and that is real for you. I am glad that you feel this thread is a safe place to vent and share your views - that is important for you to have a degree of trust in those here that are sharing in your journey.

You have  so much going on in your life and that must all be so hard to deal with day to day. I do hope you don't need another operation but there is support here for you if you do. Back issues are debilitating and you have had more than your fair share of physical issues - I wish it wasn't the case for you.

Sending you love and hugs Hon and an ear (eyes) here if you need it Heart

movement creates momentum; effort leads to energy

trying something might lead you down a path you hadn’t considered which might then contribute to a positive outcome you’d not imagined possible

if you’re going to be trying something it might, at times, be worth trying something completely different

sometimes you’ll surprise yourself and something great will happen!

just leaving these here for those who would like to share...

I shall find some images of places that I would love to be also...

wow.jpg

the beach - sheer beauty.jpg

ocean - wishing I was there.jpg

candle light on the water.jpg

@Maggie thinking of you always...respecting your space...just wanting to let you know how much I care..

as with you too @Former-Member

I left these candles on the ocean for you both xxxxHeart

Tranquility-300x212.jpg

I love this image

@Owlunar @Former-Member@utopia@BlueBay@Razzle@Bill16  @Adge@outlander@eudemonism@TAB@MDT@Shaz51@Teej@Exoplanet@Mazarita@CheerBear@greenpea@Zoe7@Former-Member@frog

I might not get to talk to you that often...

I do think of you though..

Imagine being in a room like that above where you could choose to walk through an opening into a new life...

which one would you choose?Cat HappyHeart

Ok not the cloisters on left, right one a bit well dunno. Middle one looks interesting @Sophia1

yes I could not make my mind up

@TAB

I am not drawn to the picture of the cloisters ...in real life might feel different as would be intriguing..

the middle one feels as though it is shrouded in mystery and appeals to me...

not sure about the one on the right...again would be different in real life

an interesting exercise for this bored brain laugh Cat HappyHeart

am actuallly off out to a few shops walking..

something novel...see how far I get...anxiety is knocking on my door again rather too loudly.

have a calming day @TAB

@Sophia1  I’m immediately drawn to the middle one, it looks like water.  Water has always been a calming place for me, ironic when I live inland in what is starting to be a drought for us.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance