Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

MissA
Senior Contributor

Sending encouragement to everybody :)

Happy Wednesday evening everybody 🙂

I have been blessed to have had a pretty good few weeks overall MH-wise and so I just wanted to send happy, peaceful, encouraging and hope-filled thoughts to everybody, especially if you are doing it tough at the moment. I completely understand how hard some/most days can be for myself and a lot of people.

So, keep your chin up, know you are worthy of love, hope and encouragement 💌

Blessings to you all xo

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Sending encouragement to everybody :)

@MissA 

AMEN. 

and right back at ya @MissA 

Thank you for your warm well wishes, and well done on a good couple weeks under your belt!

Stay radiant 🙏🌟

@MissA  That is kind and considerate of you. A reminder to be kind and considerate to others and ourselves 💞🧠

Such a lovely message, @MissA !

Hi @wordman , haven't seen you around for a while 😊

@hanami 

Hello Hanami. 

Yes i have been dormant for a while. 

I have been extremely busy dealing with my changes in life. 

My changes have involved a multitude of decisions that must now be implemented precisely. 

I have a while to go before i can feel comfortable with my new found experience of liberation and new found enthusiasm for my passion. 

I hope all is well with you. 

Thank you for noticing my absence. 

I am sorry that my preoccupation took my time away from this forum. 

Kind Regards 

Wordman

Thank you for your reply @wordman 

And no need to apologise for your absence. 

It sounds like there is a lot going on for you. I really hope it all works out for you well. 

I've been good. My biggest challenge of late was that my youngest daughter needed a hip replacement (she's only 19). She had a condition as a baby that led to this outcome. She had the surgery on June 2nd and is not on the road to recovery. She is back at uni but still has days where she messages me to say she's feeling pain. Not from the hip but from muscles, joints etc readjusting to the new piece of equipment in her body. She's a trooper but it's been hard to see her have these ups and downs. My oldest daughter is with her partner at a wedding in South America right now so I've been really loving her photos. They keep me excited about the world when things feel a bit mundane. She and her partner are in their 30s and have no kids so just travel a lot more than the average joe! Last year they were in the US. I do love that she has all these wonderful experiences! My two boys are both plodding along doing well. And my husband and myself are in pretty good spirits!

Take care and hope to see you back when you can manage

Warmest

Hanami

@hanami 

Hello Hanami. 

You have shared some wonderful news. I'm glad your children have purpose. 

Your daughter is young so she can overcome her discomfort. If she was in her fifties or sixties, she would have been most uncomfortable. I have seen it too often. Eventually the discomfort will go away. She is not letting anything get in her way. 

Thank you for your well wishes. 

Yes i am confident it will all go well. 

There is no turning back now. 

Enjoy the photos. 

Enjoy your children. 

Kind Regards 

Wordman

Hi @MissA 

Sending the love to you. Thanks for your encouragement 😀

Blessings to you 😊

Here's to a peace-filled weekend @Blackbird11 xo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance