Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Determined 

How did things go?

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

I think mum.inlaw booked the works slowest movers but went ok @Former-Member

Have a few loose ends at mum and dads house and 1 or 2 full days at our house.

Feeling sore today... I did over 20k steps yesterday.

I put darlings meds somewhere safe yesterday now I cant find them 😖

Silver lining = plenty of  time to unpack boxes between deliveries then @Determined 😀

Hope not too chaotic Bro. When do you hand in the keys to the old place?

Ouch, hope the meds turn up. Those "safe places" can be real black holes! Have you got current scripts and time to buy a backup batch?

@Former-Member have 2 weeks to hand the keys over on our old place. Managed to convince darling to not worry about it until next weekend and focus on boxes at our new place. 

Yep @Smc safe places not always the best idea. Put it somewhere darling would not find it as we are currently without a locking box. Problem is I cant remember where that was.

Thankfully had repeat scripts on file at the chemist and they filled them for me. They usually refuse to fill them more than 5 days early. 

Bit of breathing space there @Determined

Finished mum and dads place this morning @Former-Member our place on hold other than setting up some beds for the boys and moving over some of my more valuable toys and boat. Going to take it easy for a bit and get back into it next weekend. 

Are you sleeping in new house now @Determined?

First night in new house last night @Former-Member

Doesn't settle until the end of next week but we were able to pay a weeks rent and get in early. 

Mum and Dad had to be out of their house yesterday. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance