Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Determined would anyone at church respond to an SOS?

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Hey Bro,  is there light at the end of the moving tunnel @Determined@

Almost there @Former-Member

Had mum.and brother helping today.

Items remaining include

1 load for the dump.

1 load for scrap metal.

Bundle of 10m irrigation pipes that I have no idea what to do with or how to move them

(Suspect I will have to cut them down int more manageable pieces) 

1 small load of tools for the shed.

I am getting more and more anxious about any yard items that they may try and delay on tomorrow afternoon. 

@Determined, I imagine you've been too busy today to get online. Hope the last bits came together OK, and that the house is now safely handed over to its now owners.

Thanks @Smc

Got the last load out with 4 hours to spare and the settlement went through without any problems this afternoon. 

Yay @Determined

unnamed.gif

Yay! Relax and enjoy the new place. 🙂

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 10.12.35 pm.png

LoL @Former-Member @Smc

Now I have the good lady on my case about sorting all the boxes in our garage and shed.

My mum.has a big load coming her way tomorrow with stuff I was going to dump that she wants. After that our loaner trailer needs to be returned. For the next 2 weeks I will be head in books catching up on study and assessment.

Snap @Former-Member!Smiley LOL Honest, I posted mine without having seen yours. So is that great minds thinking alike or fools never differing?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance