Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

💜💐💕 @Sans911 ..... there you are ❣️

How are are you doing ?

So good to 'see' you @Sans911 💚💙🧡💛💜

Here but I'm not very good mentally or physically. And I let people down too. That was definitely NOT my intention so it seems I chewed from the same bone. I never miss my local Anzac dawn service, yet I did. Feeling like an ungrateful lil shite right now.

Hearing you @Sans911 , but please, please go gently on yourself.  

We can only manage what we can manage at any given time, and you matter ..... what is happening for you matters .....

💜😔

So glad to see you.

You haven't let anyone down @Sans911 You were super hurting and couldn't cope with it. It really is just good to see you Hon - we were all worried about you because we knew how bad you were feeling - but you are here now and in whatever state that is we are still here for you and with you. Time to lean on us and help you get through this and that is all you can do right now - get through as best you can. 💐💕

SO relieved to see you posting again @Sans911 

Marking the Anzac memorial is in your heart for this year. 

We cant always do everything the same and it certainly is not letting anyone down. Please dont beat yourself up over it.  I have never been to a dawn service, but take Anzac and surrounding issues seriously in other ways .. and on other days ... doing concerts etc whatever seems appropriate. My brother had to get to Gallipoli ... I dont.

Be kind to you.

Hugs Bella

Heart

Dropping this off for you @Sans911  ..... 

BB81BF6B-906A-456A-BBDD-A96A2FEFBB40.jpeg

It’s “flowering tea” ..... the blossoms open with the hot water.

❤️

@Sans911 💜💜💜

Hey @Sans911 Noticed you behind the support button - here for you Hon - whatever you need tonight Heart

@Zoe7 @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom
@Teej

I'm here, in a fashion. I don't feel very good, so hopefully I will be in bed soon and tomorrow is a different day.

I'm sorry if I rejected your help just before this event. Even though all of you showed true empathy wonderful support & encouragement, my brain didn't see that. But everything you did was acknowledged and I'm always grateful. Beyond grateful. Hugs to you all, and need some back please.. Gently though. I hurt almost everywhere.

I saw my psychologist today--it was prearranged prior to this event. With the level of shame I'm feeling I almost cancelled my appt. She was concerned about what happened and has encouraged me to contact her before I do anything. I'm still struggling with that one.

My assignment is really behind so I have to get cracking to get it done or get an extension.

Aa much as I can I've been following along with your lives.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance