Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

Sending you love, wonderful @frog  Heart 

I am not worried...

I just could not think of a place where I could write these thoughts without tagging people...

I am wanting more to make a statement...

Not to be noticed...

I want to verbalise how I feel about posts that I read from people I correspond with ...more so those I do not..

I am unable to spend too much time on here..

I want you all to know that despite the fact that you feel you are so very different...or alone with your struggles...

you are individuals with your own gifts that you can offer this world...

I wish that someone had said this to me when I was young...

I sincerely believe that I would not have so many blank years of remembering nothing of my life...

So if you do not agree with what I have written...

Before you turn away...look into yourself and start asking yourself questions....

Do not listen to the judgements of others...

Seriously you do not have to fit in...

You owe it to yourself to be you...

Sophia

Not coping. Death seems the easy way out, but it’s not an option. 

I wish life wasn’t so tough. 

I know isolating from life isn’t the answer, but I can’t seem to cope with anything anymore. 

Seeing someone I love so very much struggle and trying to deal with CPTSD  etc on top of it is too much. 

Sorry I can’t find strength to support anyone.

Therefore it feels like I can’t ask for support. 

So, raving on here seems the only option. 

Waking in the night with anxiety is the pits. 

I have so much trauma in my life. My father greatly affected my mental health and life, made me isolated from my good friends, caused my mental breakdowns. Every time I try to recover and get better, the deep emotional pains set in and I get flare up of my mental symptoms and was back in hospital time after time. I had fifteen admissions in ten years.

i feel my brain is so scarred and I can never walk out of my trauma and live a normal life.

I feel I can never have good friendships and relationships that are nourishing and supportive .

i give myself to others at work and try to help people if I can. But I am usually in so much emotional pains and internal turmoils , I feel I am no use to anyone.

not looking forward to today, absolutely sick and tired of my volunteering job and absolutely sick and tired of my self-destructive brother. I really don't feel like dealing with the king of negativity guy who I have to volunteer with, I just feel like he is damaging to me in every possible way - he's rude to everyone, unhelpful, unwholesome and focused on the most grusome & disturbing events in the news. I feel like he is draggin me under, bringing up my own negativity and resentments. I used to like volunteering, making a contribution. But this person is such a bad influence he always says how useless the work we do is, how much he doesn't care about it, how he merely uses it as a way to get the dole with the minimum of effort. I have no escpae from him as I'm stuck in the same room as him for 3 hours working. And my infuriating brother just won't stop complaining, is so negative I do not want to provide any further support to him on the phone overseas, he is so frustrating and so negative, I just don't want to hear it as it's so aggrivating. Today is a hard day, I want to perform well & not spoil my reputation but can't find any releif or positivity to support me or protect me from the negativity.

doesnt matter

feeling zero motivation today. got a job interview and not even nervous, just feel nothing. dont' feel grateful for the chance, don't feel like I wanna go out and get that job, dazzle them in the interview room. I already tried that the last two times and with no job offers & them refusing to give any contructive feedback I feel sour and bitter about the lot of them, they've managed to kick the enthusiasm and fight outta me. I was so buzzed to look for work and start a new beginning, make a contribution and meet new people, get some self esteem, get back into society. now it just feels like a complete waste of my time & effort, a total waste of pertrol to drive there. they have buggerised me around so much for weeks with so much beauraucratic crap and i'm just at the end of my tether. oh how am i going to do this?

My birthday is coming up and I’m in such an emotional turmoil already. 

I used to enjoy my birthdays.

Now it’s an awful reminder of how I have no family or friends anymore. 

How has my life become like this. 

I don’t know who I am. 

I’ve always been the “people pleaser”,

to the point of not coping at all. 

Always there for everyone, the carer, caring for everyone. 

Now I’m all alone. 

I hate Easter, Christmas and my birthday. 

They’re all reminders of how alone I am. 

All I do is come on here and complain about my life. I feel so needy and selfish.

I don't want to continue this way but cannot see a way out of the darkness.

There is no point in continuing on.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance