Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

hello @Mazarita

love the story about the cows and their wishful thinking.....

I talk to all of the animals around here ...well used to when I walked every day...looking forward to getting back to that one day...

good news about your pain settling with dental work...

sleeping long periods does sound like a mixture of catch up and strong medication...

if you are feeling better for it overall might be a good thing for a week or so...monitored of course...

has the rash cleared up with the antihistamine? I know that you mentioned you use paw paw cream for something else...I use that for insect bites ...helps...I suppose if your rash has completely cleared you would be better stopping the antihistamine..

well off to stretch ...move

Cat Happy

Hello @greenpea

I would love to do that for you both....more if I remember...have to also wait for them to be close to the fence....I will have a look at past photographs....I did take some ages ago....

remind me as well please..

@eth yes we are classed as rural...house is under contract....fingers and everything else crossed that it goes through smoothly...

will definitely miss the cows and horses...

laugh when I was walking I used to also drive down to where our block of land is in the town near the river and walk around there....

when we move I will probably ...when able to walk again....drive up here and walk around here still to catch up with the cows and horses...

hope that your anxiety is starting to ease a little for you....a lot for you to take in...once some of the support comes into fruition you will probably feel less anxious...I do get it though...Cat Happy

take care all

@greenpea, I too think of living in the country again someday. There is a town about an hour from here that I've visited a fair few times. C and I were even thinking of moving there about 10 years ago, went down and stayed in a local pub to see what it felt like being there overnight. Had cool chats with friendly locals at the pub. One was a farmer, the other an artist. I like that mix! Anyway, we stayed in a bigger city for C to be able to get work. But that place still seems to call me. Wouldn't surprise me if we ended up there. Maybe both of us wild women could end up out in the bush! Sounds like it would be really good for your son. Heart

@Sophia1, I talk to the birds a fair bit, just saying hello mostly. And on the beach yesterday, a little spaniel pup came running up to me, ears flapping, as I was walking barefoot in the water, leaned against me happily while I gave a pat and talked to him/her. Those are special moments for me, not having any pets at home. Smiley Happy

@eth, just had a scare of a phone message myself, had to ring the agent who thought we hadn't paid the rent last week. Sorted now, paid it last Tuesday, but a moment of apprehension there! Smiley Surprised

We might bump into each other @Mazarita you will know me I will be the one bouncing down the street in the sweet pea jumper! 🙂

thanks for the tag @eth
I hope you are enjoying your day today

@greenpea, I'll also be looking out for the iced vovo jacket. Smiley Wink

Well, I am now washed and dressed (champagne corks fly). Ready for when my friend rings sometime this afternoon to collect me for a visit. Yay. Woman Happy

good on you @Mazarita 🙂

haha take care @Sophia1

@Mazarita Yay! Not only do you look pretty but you smell pretty too 🙂

I hope you have a nice time with your friend this afternoon. The weather is perfect for a visit 🙂 Btw did you end up dying your hair again?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance