Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Had both pdoc and GP appointments today. They both went well. Discussed with my pdoc how I have been dealing with the work situation and she is more than happy with how I have been coping with all that. Talked a little about people leaving DBT but it does help that I am still in contact with those people. Also discussed a few things that came up whilst I was seeing the psych from DBT while she was away, especially the nightmares and flashbacks but they have seemed to settle down again for now.

My GP received the letter from HR that they said they were going to send and she is going to reply today - so that is underway again. Now all I need to do is wait for a response my end - more waiting but that is all I can do. Hoping that it all gets sorted rather quickly and I can return to work in the next couple of weeks - but again...that is out of my hands and I just need to wait! 

I also discussed with my GP about seeing a psychologist again and we both agree that it is a good idea to get work sorted first and then revisit this (with input from my pdoc too). If it is going to happen then it would have to not be the same as last time as that was too much for me and we don't want me going backwards again - and the likelihood of that happening is pretty high with that same type of therapy. I will talk to my pdoc next week about it as well.

Now to rest for a while before trying to get some of this housework done Smiley Frustrated

@Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @TAB @Appleblossom @soul @Snowie @utopia @Adge @TheVorticon and everyone else passing through here...

Phew that’s a lot of things to take into consideration @Zoe7

Two appointments in one day is a lot @TAB - especially after not seeing them both for 4 weeks. Next week will be back to normal with appointments spread over a couple of days.

How is work going for you today?

Woah @Zoe7, that is a lot to take in for one day. I am glad your gp seems to be on the ball with the work documents.

Well done hon on getting through that all today. 

way to go @Zoe7 HeartHeart have a rest now

we just got home and feeling tired so resting here at the moment

Hello @Snowie, @TAB, @Faith-and-Hope, @Sans911

Getting the work stuff seen to was my priority today. My pdoc appointment was a shorter one so I could make it to the GP on time. So we did cover a lot in a very small amount of time. Next week we are back to DBT and diary cards so I need to remember to fill that in tonight. Just resting now after a very late lunch/early dinner @Snowie

How are you travelling this afternoon Hon?

Hi @Shaz51

@Zoe7better this afternoon just tired.

Enjoy your rest my sister @Shaz51 Heart

It is raining here and the sound of the rain on the roof and windows is soothing Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @TAB, hope all is well with you? Best, F

hello @Fee1 HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance