Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Yeah @Zoe7.  That’s our holding pattern, unfortunately.

To change the subject, rather dramatically, I started a major artwork at uni today. This is one that goes through to the end of the semester now, and I am utilising the art journalling skills I am learning ...., 

All that time watching videos and art journalling has paid off in a bigger way than you would even have thought at the beginning then Hon - isn't it great when a hobby can become part of your work as well @Faith-and-Hope - very happy that this is all coming together for you Smiley Very Happy 

I didn't get to my butterfly outline today but I wasn't in the headspace - hopefully after the meeting tomorrow I will be more able to focus on it. I know I will be ok in the meeting but there is that residual frustration at the way it has all happened that I don't think will go until there is an actual plan in place ...and as you said - maybe the Principal will surprise me tomorrow - fingers crossed.

Now tell me a bit more about this art project you are doing Smiley Very Happy

you take care of everyone else so well-- mum has said that I have been like that all my life @Zoe7, but I forget about Me , I have always thought of me last

You have a heart of gold @Shaz51 - that shines out in your interactions here Hon - but you also need to do things for yourself ...just the little things help my sister Heart

very true @Zoe7 Heart

and @Faith-and-Hope opening the arts are really interesting ,

I am thinking you have fallen asleep now @Zoe7 ..... sleep well sweet butterfly .... 💚🦋💤

Thinking of you @Zoe7 .... 💚🌷💚

Mornibg @Sans911 @Shaz51 @greenpea @MDT @BlueBay @Maggie @Former-Member @Teej @CheerBear .... anyone else around 👋💕

Went back to sleep after I fed the babies this morning @Faith-and-Hope - need to get myself going a bit this morning to be awake enough for this meeting this afternoon. I am a bit apprehensive about it but also trying to think positive and tell myself that it will work out and I will be back at work next week. There have been so many hurdles along the way though that there is some negativity creeping in ...just need to wait and see what happens hey... 

Hope you have a great day Hon and will fill you in when I know what is going on myself Heart

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @greenpea @MDT @BlueBay @Owlunar @CheerBear @Teej @Sans911 @Snowie and anyone else following along...

Had my meeting with the Principal and HR person. It was more difficult than I expected. There is a plan for me to return to work with Monday and Friday half days for the next two weeks. We will review how I am going after the second Friday.  So officially going back this Monday - that is the good news.

We had a discussion about what people would be told if asked - and basically we are all on the same page in saying that I have been unwell but better now and leave it at that. There is no need to delve into anything further or for anyone to know anymore than that - basically it is no-ones business anyway.

There were a couple of things that came up that really floored me but I can't talk about them just yet - maybe later when I have had more time to process things myself a bit more. 

I think tonight will be an early night - I know I don't feel very good after the meeting despite beginning back on Monday so I think sleeping this feeling away is possibly best.

I hope everyone else has had a good day - at least had some good in their day Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance