Skip to main content

Re: Depression Dementia Dad

drowing.. floating @Former-Member still here Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh no 😳 “drowning” sorry, can I help a little ? Hugzz💕

its just abit of a mess at the moment @Former-Member just have to get past the tough stuff first. thought i may have been immune to the downers today but they have crept in this evening, thankfully its nearly bed time and i can start again tomorrow

Heart @outlander

@Former-MemberHeart

I am alright.

The usual.

Cat is next to me on couch.

Woman Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Is that “downers” as in the way ppl treat you? Bad events? Loneliness? Sickness? Black dog? I’m here for a little while before bed?

@outlander

Former-Member
Not applicable

Glad you’re “alright” @Appleblossom, with fur baby beside you. But I do wonder if you walk with a limp with your ‘left’ side missing 😊 lol
Hugz 💗💕

give cat a pat for me please @Appleblossom im glad to hear your alright

yeah @Former-Member abit of a mix of everything at the moment, its not usually just one thing unfortunatly. its abit hard to explain, its all just a mix of everything but i cant really do much about it so have to sit with the emotions for now
Former-Member
Not applicable

Deep breathing meditation @outlander, even if it’s just for x10 breaths, and happy thoughts, even a feel good fav movie to go to sleep to.
Take care of you forum sister. Sorry I’ve not been round much, do care you know 💕

thanks @Former-Member
youve no need to apologise though. its nice to see you pop in when you can though
im just having a look at some craft things and also some plants on what i can buy with birthday money. id love to have a plant to nuture myself to im looking into that
what about you? are you into gardening?

Sometimes birthdays are the worst of all as they are meant to be a celebration of life and it rubs into our face the difficulties. @outlander

@Former-Member Heart

I am supposed to be watching a feel good movie but my mind it too distracted ... so it is on another tab ... lol ... while I read and post here ... so much for my self care.

Heart