Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Zoe7
Community Guide

Re: HOME

Oh @utopia that is not good. It is so ridiculous that you are still being treated so badly and the case has not settled yet. The further strain you are being put under is paramount to bullying in my eyes and they should not be allowed to get away with it. I bet you just want it to be over though and hopefully that is done sooner rather than later. Look after yourself my beautiful cocky friend - don't let them beat you down Smiley SadHeart

Adding my voice to @Zoe7 's here @utopia ..... don't let them get to you ..... it's part of their awful tactics to try to wear you down, and you're onto them !!  It's a marathon for you, not a sprint, so bunker down and try to keep yourself busy with other things to distract you in the meantime ......

I have the same sort of deal going on with my soon2bX, with no understanding yet about what "soon" looks like as he tries on every trick in the book and spins out the legals.

Sitting with you 💜

Zoe7
Community Guide

@utopia @Faith-and-Hope 💖💖💖

utopia
Senior Contributor

Thank you @Zoe7  ❤

utopia
Senior Contributor

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope ❤

Zoe7
Community Guide

@utopia I know you do not visit here much anymore but would love to see how you are going and if there has been any recent progress with your compensation case. Last time we chatted you were not doing the best so hoping the depression has not taken hold again Hon. Love you my beautiful cocky friend 💜💙💚🧡💛

utopia
Senior Contributor

@Zoe7 

Am no longer asking for lost earnings plus. 

Now am suing for only pain and suffering for $200,000.

The lawyers think this might convince WorkCover to accept.  But I don't know. 

But I don't want it to go to court.  I want to settle out of court. 

My mood is low.  My house is a pigsty. I'm sleeping all day and awake at night.  Not really cooking.  I'm sliding back into depressions grip. 

Missed my appointment with my psychologist because I slept through his call to me.  So will have to make another time. 

I hope you and Dog and Cat are well.  I've forgotten dogs name again. 

Are you enjoying your job?  Working in Art must be good fun.  You are very creative. 

Enjoy your weekend.  ❤

Zoe7
Community Guide

Oh @utopia That was hard to read - I so wished things had been sorted for you and depression had not taken hold Smiley Sad I hope the claim can be settled out of court for you now and it is done quickly - these people have a lot to answer for, especilly in how much it is (has) affected you and how much it has all changed your life ...where is the care and compassion??? obviously not words (or actions) they value nor change follow through with Smiley Sad

Toby and Cat are well- they are loving having me home for the holidays and I am loving being with them. Tobes of course is my little shadow still and Cat is extra snuggly lately - likely because of the colder weather but I am taking it nonetheless.

I really needed these holidays (like all of us at work). It was such a long term and we all looked exhausted. I have one more week left then begin teaching art next term. I am both looking forward to it and anxious about it - most of that is not yet being prepared but I have this week to do that after I write reports. It is going to be full on as I will still be on my class for 2 days and then art for 3 days - my biggest fear is how much work it is going to be but luckily I have a great grade 1/2 team around me nd I have no doubt they will help out.

Sending you much love and some squishy hugs Hon. Check in here as much as you need - I hate to think you are alone in this and here for you always Heart

❤️ @utopia .....

hugs @utopia HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance