Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Evie1
Senior Contributor

Life hurts

I can't stop thinking about all the pain I'm still going through and I just wish I could something to remind me that I'm alive I need support
29 REPLIES 29

Re: Life hurts

Hi @Evie1 You are here and you are reaching out for support - that is awesome. I'm around for a bit longer if I can help in any way Heart

Evie1
Senior Contributor

Convice me not to self harm

That is not something I can do @Evie1 that has to come from within you. What I can do is listen to why you want to and talk with you about that - is that ok?

Evie1
Senior Contributor

Yes but right I wanna sleep can I try come back on tomorrow

Of course you can @Evie1 - tag me in and I'll chat with you. Hope you get some good sleep in tonight and I'll look out for you tomorrow Heart

Hi dear @Evie1,

I'm here for you or others to.
I try to offer friendship, support and encouragement.
Sleep well.
I woke up after a nightmare lol. Now I'm up with the owls watching Rissoli crime detective show.
God bless

Just been reading my Bible, because reading God's Word gives me such comfort.

For it says in the Bible ' my people are destroyed through lack of knowledge, (God says). Ya, we should never stop learning or reading books to be the wiser.

I just came across this jewel of a scripture verse in Galatians:- 'Brothers help each other with their troubles' and the scripture where it says ' share your burdens with others and take on their burden and help them'.

10325789_10152004804706237_1348785729786162212_n.jpg

@Evie1 Just checking in with you and letting you know I was thinking of you. Hope you are ok Heart

Evie1
Senior Contributor

I'm not ok I feel alone
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance