Skip to main content

Re: Long Term caring and it's problems

@JoJo99 .... lol .... my coffee changes day to day ....

Confusing, right ?

Night @Former-Member, @JoJo99, thanks @Former-Member

nitey nite

@Former-Member it's great when we can just talk with someone and not have all the negative stuff coming in. Something to treasure and keep us going. Make mine a cappacinocappacino.PNG

hello @Former-Member @JoJo99 @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51

now you are just showing off.... artwork on your cappucino... picasso in the making?

there is an art thread on one of these sides if you are interested. @Faith-and-Hope will show you the way.

I love art. I have peeked over there. At the moment I am finding if I respond to too many posts I forget them all. So for me I need to concentrate mainly on the reason why I joined which is over on  this side.

What have you planned for today?

Will you be able to sneak a treat in? I have chocolate every day. Some days more of it than others. I am keeping a watch though.

If I get to the dreaded shops I will aim to go and have a coffee. Although where we live in the hills it gets very busy on weekends even more so when the sun is out. So it might be standing room only. I could get one to go and take it to the park. I have just convinced myself.

Yesterday I had time to spare as muddled my appointments up. I went into the organic shop up here. There is a little nook set up in the corner for coffee, home made cakes, biscuits, gluten free stuff, home made light meals. It is such a special place.

Next to the tables they have artfully placed open bookshelving separating it from the rest of the shop.

In the slots are some organic coffee, various gifts and I found some grandma hand knitted socks large size. Well I was so chuffed my husband has been going on and on about my knitting him a pair of socks. not going to happen in this lifetime. I love knitting but cant get past scarves. Whilst I was looking there was a lady sitting there who had just finished her meal. She started talking to me about the items. I bought a handmade felt bird, tiny, resembled a lorikeet, many colours. It was just lovely and I thought my mum can watch that as the sunlight comes through the window in her room at the nursing home. She doesnt want much more stuff there but this is tiny and can easily be moved around. The lady was very friendly and enjoyed the conversation I could tell. I thought afterwards perhaps she might be living on her own and welcome chatting, she might even be a carer having some respite care, or she might fit in on the other side of the forum.

We just dont know when we meet people so I always smile no matter the age.

I have rambled. your turn to talk and share. no rules.

Morning all ..... 💕

The art thread on Carers Forum is called Art Class ..... It will come up if you type it into the Search bar, but I can tag anyone there who wants to visit ......

🤗

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope, @JoJo99, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Former-MemberSmiley Very Happy

good morning @Shaz51

how are you feeling now? Have you managed to shake those symptoms of light flu? I hope Mr Shaz doesn't come down with it.

Have you planned some you time for today?

I was thinking of a walk but it is looking very grey and starting to spit with rain now. Hopefully will blow over and the sun will appear.

enjoy your weekend xx

Good morning @Shaz51 @Former-Member .... 💕

Hello @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member

we were going for a 2 hour drive and see my cousin who is 51 and has secondary cancer an go to the health and well being expo but , it is raining soo much here and I don`t want to past the flu on to her , so we are staying home now , hubby has goneback to bed xx