Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Story and where to from here.. (very personal)

Im alright thanks @MDT
How are you?

afternoon @MDT Smiley Happy

hello @outlander xx

Doing ok thanks @MDT Been a big day with appointments. Have finally eaten after not feeling well yesterday. How is your day going?

That's good @outlander @Zoe7
Just taking it easy this arvo. Watching the rest of a film. Might play pc a bit later.
Had my appt with my psych this morning too. Went well. It's basically about disproving the hypothesis that I will struggle when overseas. Just match that with effort and research and I can sort it out

Yo @Shaz51 😎

The fear of the unknown would be playing a part in how you are feeling @MDT but you have the insight also to do the necessary research before you go and know what you can and cannot hande. I have confidence that this will be an amazing experience for you and that you will handle it well when you get there. Once you are immersed in the work and the culture the time will fly as well - so soak up every minute of it.

Sounds like a nice arvo planned for you @MDT

Sort of yeh @outlander at least it's back to quiet tomorrow but been good to see my dad here
@Zoe7 yeah and that will take time to sort out

I keep having thoughts of it all being a massive waste or failure @Zoe7 and it is making me feel worried. However I can't help but think that if it does go south and least I gave it a go.

Not to bad @MDT
How about you?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance