Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

@Shaz51, new flood warnings out up north- are you still in the safe zone?

ohhh thank you @Teej ,Heart @Sophie1 ,Heart @Former-Member , @Determined , @Smc , @Former-Member , @outlander , @Adge , @Janiee Heart

today we went to visit mum in hospital 60 kms away , she has had lots of tests, MRI, blood tests , ect

we did a job this afternoon when we got home and got totally wet

Mr shaz want to stop everything , he has had enough Smiley Sad

yes @Smc , we are safe Smiley HappyHeart

hugs and hugs @Shaz51 Heart

Hugs @Shaz51 

Glad to hear you are safe with the current weather event. Sorry to hear about mum and Mr shaz. That is a lot on top of your own trials. Thinking of you in all of this.

@Shaz51 sending more gentle thoughts your way. 

How are things with Mum & Uncle @Shaz51 ?

@Shaz51 just dropping to leave some hugs and ask if your safe from what is happening in qld atm. I was reading on the news how many warnings in place there are right now!

Hello @outlander , @Former-Member , @Determined , @Smc , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Appleblossom , @greenpea , @Adge , @Janiee , @Former-Member 

Mr shaz`s Birthday yesterday

on the weekend , mum in hospital, home again sunday -- we had travelled 600 kms Smiley Surprised

imagine S3 ex girlfriend texting me calling me mum

on tuesdays we work for a customer who is sending mr shaz anxiety levels throug the roof Smiley Sad

very tired and aching tonight , hope I sleep better tonight than the last few nights

It is raining lots again and they are thinking there is a cyclone forming -- hope not

i hope theres no cyclone! @Shaz51 ive been watching the news and how much rain and damage has happened already in qld.

your sounding pretty busy still though so im not to surprised your feeling achy and tired. i hope you can get some sleep tonight, can you take a hot shower or bath to relax your muscles and soothe the aches?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance